4-year-old Preschool Curriculum
The 4-year-old preschool curriculum is designed to expand on the educational experience provided by our 3-year-old preschool program.
- We utilize Handwriting Without Tears curriculum, to further help students with developmentally appropriate strategies for early writing.
- Advancing their journey to reading, students begin writing letters and they continue to strengthen their familiarity with each letter's sight and sound.
- Students have access to the specialty classes of computers, music, library and physical education.
- Classrooms include Play-to-Learn centers which are set up for both fun and learning.
- Students are exposed to STREAM activities, incorporating science, technology, age-appropriate religious studies, engineering, art and math.