3-year-old Preschool Curriculum
The curriculum for our 3-year-old Preschool Program is designed to introduce students to the educational experience.
- We are excited to announce that we are moving to a new curriculum called Funshine Express. This new curriculum aligns with our KY and Louisville Archdiocesan early learning standards.
- To begin their journey to reading, students learn the letters of the alphabet by sight and sound and begin to write, which serves as an important stepping stone to literacy.
- Students have access to the specialty classes of library and physical education.
- Classrooms include Play-to-Learn centers which are set up for both fun and learning.
- Students are exposed to STREAM activities, incorporating science, technology, age-appropriate religious studies, engineering, art and math.